Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Apply OnlineThe government of Telangana State had introduced new scheme, that is called Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam (Scheme) to help for SC, ST Brides.Girl Has to be TS Resident for Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme,'Kalyana Lakshmi' scheme from Dasara,Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam ,Kalyana Laxmi Scheme/Shadi Mubarak Scheme in Telangana State : Telanagana Government has brought to the notice that it is going to issue a scheme ,Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam for SC/ST Girls in Telangana,kalyana lakshmi scheme,Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam,Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Go,Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Go,Kalyana Lakshmi scheme Eligibility,Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Eligibility,marriage scheme in telangana,sc st girls marriage scheme in telangana,http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in,Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam (Scheme) for SC ST Girls.
Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam for SC/ST Girls in Telangana
As per G.O.Ms.No.12 Dated:24.09.2014Scheduled Castes Development Department –“Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam” for extending financial assistant of Rs.51,000/-(Rupees Fifty one thousand only) to each girl belonging to Scheduled Castes /Scheduled Tribes at the time of marriage residing at Telangana State - Orders- Issued.
Government of Telangana envisions the overall development of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and in particular the Girls belonging to these communities who are the disadvantaged section of the society. In pursuance of this vision, the Government of Telangana proposes to introduce the scheme of “Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam” to all SC and ST girls on their marriage with a view to alleviate financial distress in the family. Under the Scheme, a one time financial assistance of Rs.51,000/- at the time of marriage shall be granted to every SC/ST Girl with effect from October 2, 2014 subject to the following guidelines given as under:
- The Girl shall belong to SC/ST community.
- The Girl shall be a resident of Telangana State.
- The Girl should have completed 18 years of age at the time of Marriage.
- The Wedding of the SC/ST girl shall be on or after October 2, 2014.
The combined income of the Parents shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000 per annum.
Procedure for application and processing:
Applicants shall apply online for the Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam by accessing the website at the following site:
http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in through any MEESEVA Center.
The following certificates shall be attached:
- i) Date of birth – Issued by the competent authority through MEESEVA Centre.
- ii) Caste Certificate – Issued by the Competent authority through
- MEESEVA Centre.
- iii) Income Certificate (the certificate shall be latest and shall not be
- older than 6 months from the date of marriage).
- iv) Aadhaar card of the bride and bride groom to be scanned and
- v) A scanned copy of the first page of Bank Pass Book (Savings Account) containing the photo of the bride and the account details in the name of the bride.
- vi) Wedding Card if available.
- vii) Wedding Photograph.
- viii) Letter by the Gram Panchayat/Church/Mosque/any other
- authority/ institution which has performed the marriage to be
- scanned and uploaded.
- ix) Optional details for scanning and uploading:
- a. SSC Hall ticket number and year of passing where applicable.
Other Key Points
- The Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam cannot be combined with any other scheme such as the incentive award for inter-caste marriages with Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- The Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam is only a one time financial assistance and can be availed only once in the life time.
- The Joint Director/Deputy Director of the Scheduled Caste Development/ Tribal Welfare Departments shall process the applications and after due verification of the documents sanction the amounts to be payable in the bank accounts of the Bride as furnished on the online system. All such claims shall be made through uploading online bills for the scheme.
- The Commissioner, Scheduled Castes Development and Tribal Welfare shall ensure that an appropriate head of account is created for the scheme to charge the expenditure under the scheme.
- The Commissioner, Scheduled Castes Development and Tribal Welfare shall ensure that necessary software is enabled on the epasswebsite and Mee Seva centers to ensure applications under the scheme.
- The Commissioner, Scheduled Castes Development and Tribal Welfare shall ensure wide publicity of the scheme.