To provide the facility of changing or updating the details of the people, UIDAI has launched Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal to make things more convenient.
2. Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar Number in the field and click on ‘Send OTP’.
3. Enter the OTP received on your mobile and the text visible on the screen and click on ‘Login’ button.
4. Now check mark the field name village name to update/change and press ‘Submit’ button.
5. Now enter the new values in the field(s) and click on ‘Submit Update Request’ button.
6. You will then be asked to verify the details you want to modify and if they are correct then tick mark the confirm check-box and press the ‘Proceed’ button else press ‘Modify’ button to edit your changes.
7. Now you will be taken to ‘Update Request Confirmation and Document Upload’ page where you have to select the Document you have as proof and then browse the scanned copy of the same document on your computer and wait till the copy is uploaded and click on ‘Submit’ button.
8. You will then see a ‘Update Request Complete’ page stating that ‘Your update request has been successfully submitted.
9. You can then logout by clicking on the ‘Logout’ link at the top right corner of the page.
10. You can track update status using your Aadhaar number and URN..