NON AVAILABILITY DEATH CERTIFICATE – CDMA
Description: CDMA, registers and maintains the Deaths taken place all over A.P. Non availability of Death Certificate is required for following reasons.
• Death was not officially recorded.
• Death records have been lost at Dept in natural calamities.
Documents Needed :
1) Application Form* and Any one of the below documents
1. Ration Card/Any Other Residence Proof
Form_2 given the concerned police station
3. Notarized Affidavit(Non-Judicial Stamp Paper)
Approval Authority : AMOH(Registrar of Births and Deaths)
SLA for delivery: Category B
SLA: 1st time 5days,2nd time onwards 15 min
Service Charge: 35/-
Statutory Charge :50/-+ Panchayat Rs 10 (Municipality up to 4 copies,100/- for 5 to 10 copies
Total Charge: (Rs) 85/- +Panchayat Rs10(Municipality up to 4 copies,100/-for 5 to 10 copies)
Any Information through Mobile SMS