Birth/Death CorrectionsGreater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation, known as GHMC, registers and maintains The Births and Deaths taken place within the GHMC limits. Required for any of the Corrections through Meeseva.
Procedure for Applying: Operator clicks on GHMC to go to ¨ In GHMC Services select “Birth/Death Birth/Death Corrections - for each additional copy) (10/- Non-Judicial Stamped paper like educational certificates, GHMC services. Corrections” service like shown in the below screen. Note: - enter any one of field details (date of birth, registration number, mother name, father name etc) for fast accessing of record.
On submission, the request will go to respective AMOH workflow for further processing ¨ Once the request is approved by AMOH then, Birth/Death Certificate will be dispatched. through courier to the customer’s address if Delivery Type is Speed Post Local/Non Local. ¨ If Delivery Type Is Manual, then citizen collect the Birth/Death Certificate.
franchisee where he/she applied for the Certificate Note: - If you don’t have “Registration no/Acknowledgement No” then,
Category Type : B
User Charges : Rs 35/-(Rs 5/-for each additional copy)
Challan Amount: Rs 80/-(For Each Copy)
Service Level : 6 working days
2. Original Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth
3. Declaration by Parent(s) attested by two gazetted officers
4. Notary Affidavit on Rs.10/
5. Available Documentary evidences Election ID Card, Ration Card, Passport, Driving License and Marriage certificates are to be produced
6. A letter from the Hospital Authorities where the Birth has occurred mentioning the facts * Denotes mandatory requirement of documents.